- White Faucet Waterfall Basin Faucet, 360 Degree redating Single Handle Sink Faucet,B
- Matte Black Basin Faucet, Hot and Cold Faucet, Single Handle Single Hole Deck Mounted Waterfall Faucet
- Kaiyu Single Handle Pull-down High Arc Kitchen Faucet Kitchen Faucet Sink Hot And Cold Faucet redatable Sink Faucet
- Retro Deluxe Faucetinging Faucet Brass Electroplate Polished Silver Bathroom Basin Faucets High Single Handle Hole Basin Faucet
- Chrome Bottle Opener Hardware Kit for Wood Turning 20 Pack
- Faucet Kitchen Spring Faucet European Sink redating Faucet Sink Kitchen hot and Cold Water Faucet
- Commercial Single Lever Pull Down Kitchen Sink Faucet Brass Constructed Polished Kitchen Sink Sink Hot and Cold Water Faucet 304 Stainless Steel Brushed redatable Kitchen Sink Sink Faucet
- Red 180x45cm(71x18inch) Minimalist Elegant Carbon Steel Metal Coat Rack with Shelf, Floor Stand Hall Tree, Triangle Legs Entryway Hall-Brown 180x45cm(71x18inch)
- Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet The brass faucets black antique copper wash basins taps plus high cold and hot check basin ceramic Faucet
- Wood chlor Table Coffee Table, Widened Thickened Countertop Sofa Side Table Open Double Storage Nordic Style Small Round Table Household Telephone Table Snack Table (color White)
- New Upgraded Folding Shopping Trolley Durable Grocery Utility Cart Stairs Climber Cart with Rubber Swivel Tri-Wheels Bearing Multi Pockets for Easy Storage
- LSXIAO Multifunction Storage PU Wear Resistant Bedroom Waterproof, 6 colors (color Brown, Size 38x38x38cm)
- Nature Semicircle Doormat Wild Flowers Morning Scene Natural Beauty Clouds Mountains Pink Blooms Spring Trees Halfmoon doormats H 43.3 xD 64.9 Multicolor
- Pemberly Row 24 Counter Stool with Round Seat in Natural
- Diongrdk Basin Faucet Pull Basin Faucet Full Copper Single Cross Cold Water Bibcock Sink
- Tervis Seton Hall University Emblem Tumbler (Set of 4), 16 oz, Clear
- Beelee 12 Contemporary Chrome Basin Mixer Tap Monobloc Bathroom Vessel Sink Faucet, Tall Spout
- [neu.haus] Ceramic Wash Basin Sink rectangular - Countertop Basin Worktop (62x39,5cm) white - Surface Mounted
- Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Surface Sinks Faucets full copper hot and cold washing basin Faucet
- Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet All Copper Single Handle cold water black basin mixer
- Diongrdk Single Handle All Copper Short Bath Basin Bathroom Sink Faucet White Hot and Cold Basin Water Dragon
"MINNESOTA'S MOST-BOOKED RESTAURANT" ~USA Today
"UNIQUE BUT NOT FANCY; INTERESTING BUT NOT FUSSY" ~Roadfood.com
"I HAVE DREAMS ABOUT THIS PLACE. If there is one main reason to take a trip back to Minneapolis, it would be to visit this place again. The peanut butter is to die for." ~Robert P. (TripAdvisor)
Located in the heart of downtown Minneapolis, Hell's Kitchen is a fiercely independent, award-winning restaurant open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch, happy hour, dinner, and a killer weekend brunch. Our cheeky underground lair features locally sourced and uniquely inspired American-style cooking plus a vibrant bar with local craft beers, affordable wines, and imaginative cocktails.
Descend into our art-filled underground lair and enjoy a light-hearted place even kids love. We're quirky and fun, but the reason folks come back again and again is because our emphasis always has been and always will be our damn good food.
PS: don’t worry about the name... it’s just how we feel toiling away in the hot kitchen while you enjoy your meal. And no, we have nothing to do with Gordon Ramsay’s TV show (or restaurant) of the same name. Minneapolis’ own Hell’s Kitchen has been slinging hash since 2002, years before Ramsay’s show was even conceived!
80 South 9th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Open 7 days a week and ALL holidays except Thanksgiving & Christmas Day.
Weekend Brunch Details:
(free live music 10am-1pm; Bloody Mary/Mimosa Bar 9am-2pm)
"Amazing food, but the bloody Mary bar is the reason to go to brunch! Best bloody bar. By far. BY FAR." -Andrej (Google Review)
BLOODY MARY & MIMOSA BAR HOURS: SAT/SUN 9AM-2PM
Welcome to Hell’s Jacked Up Bloody Mary and Champagne Mimosa Bar, our epic 35-foot-long centerpiece with a mind-blowing array of options..
Choose our award-winning Classic Bloody or Mimosa ($9.95 each), or for just $5 more, take a trip down our black icicle hallway and create your own jacked up Bloody featuring 243 hot sauces, gourmet rim salts, olives, meats, cheeses, peppers and dozens of other garnishes. Or make a magnificent Mimosa from an array of juice options, fresh fruit, and a whirlwind of other colorful and creative options.
Hell’s Kitchen now offer sandwiches, wraps, and salads, complete with house-made sides, both as individual boxed meals and as platters for larger groups.
DELIVERY Do you work or live within the downtown Skyway system? If so, Hell on Wheels downtown Minneapolis catering will deliver damn good food to your group of 5 or more for meetings and parties. While our food is always the star, it's also a blast to have one of our wildly creative Art Carts roll into gatherings located in downtown offices, hotels, entertainment venues, and condos or apartments accessible by skyway.
PICKUP Not in our delivery range, or need a same-day order? Hell on Wheels is also available for pick up at Hell’s Kitchen.
"FUNKY, FUN, GREAT FOOD. And more importantly, your highly organized team made planning the celebration so much easier."- Maggie B., Austin, TX
Our award-winning restaurant celebrates and shows off Minnesota in a way your guests will remember long after they’ve gone back home.
You can choose to host your special event in one of our 3 distinct, completely unique rooms. Or, if your event needs a much larger space, we occasionally offer our entire restaurant as a "private buy out" so your guests can comfortably enjoy themselves in one of the most unique venues in the Midwest.
Aww, snap! Did you forget to snag some of Mitch's legendary Peanut Butter to take back home? Or did you want one of our Kitchen T’s, a mug, or maybe our Damn Good Food cookbook? Just click one of the above links for gift cards, food items, or other Hell’s Kitchen goodies available nowhere else on the planet.
Damn right we offer free live music! Minnesota is the Land of 10,000 Musicians, and we'd be kicking ourselves if we didn't show off the best talent our state has to offer. You can catch the bands play from 6-9pm Fridays and Saturdays in our Underground Room during dinner, plus weekends from 10am to 1pm during the height of our weekend brunches.
MUSICIANS: We currently have a set music schedule with tried & true artists from the Twin Cities on our stage, but if you’d like to contact our booker, click here for more information.