Coming Together to Fix Food
Read the opening address for EAT Forum 2019 by Gunhild A. Stordalen.
- Artzfolio Hanuman Key Holder Hooks Notice Pin Board golden Frame 16 X 20Inch
- E XIAODONG Bedroom Bedside Table 2 Drawers Storage Cabinet Lockers Telephone Table Easy to Move (color D)
- French Oak Grey Black 4-Tier Classic Tubes Furinno 17091BE WH Turn-N-Tube 5-Tier Compact Multipurpose Shelf, Single, Beech White
- Chocolate Semicircle Doormat Brown Toned Classical Medieval Foliage Motifs with Curved Stripes Pattern Halfmoon doormats H 47.2 xD 70.8 Pale Brown Beige
- CQ Nordic Stool Hourglass Plastic Small Bench Modern Household Simple Fashion Creative shoes shoes Stool (color orange)
- Gyps Faucet Basin Mixer Tap Waterfall Faucet Antique Bathroom Faucet hot and cold full copper electrical faucet hot and cold with two kitchen faucet full copper hot and cold basin
- Bathroom Faucet Copper European-Style Antique Above Counter Basin Faucet Basin Faucet Hot and Cold Water Faucet
- BambooMN Brand - 11 (28cm) Round Disposable Bamboo Veneer Plates, 96pcs
- Design Art PT14088-60-32-5PD Watercolor Painting Cherry Blossoms - Flower Canvas Print Artwork, 60x32-5 Panels Diamond Shape
Meet Mr. Impossible
Pat Brown believes he can completely replace animals in the food system by 2035.
Turning Targets Into Action, Against the Clock
How do we make the transition towards healthy and sustainable diets for all?
Can healthy food save the planet?
The findings of the EAT-Lancet report explained.
Co-chairs of the EAT-Lancet Commission, Prof. Johan Röckstrøm and Prof. Walter Willett take you through the groundbreaking report.
Five Questions on EAT-Lancet
Answers to five questions about the planetary health diet and the Commission.
The Planetary Health Diet
The EAT-Lancet findings introduces the planetary health diet – the optimal diet for people and planet. Join us by eating more greens and wasting less food.
EAT-Lancet Commission Brief for Everyone
The EAT-Lancet Commission presents a global planetary health diet that is healthy for both people and planet.
EAT-Lancet Commission Brief for Policymakers