Coming Together to Fix Food
Read the opening address for EAT Forum 2019 by Gunhild A. Stordalen.
- SunXue Shelves Soap Dispenser Red Kitchen Sink with Detergent Bottle Pressed Bottle Sink Detergent 304 Stainless Steel Presser (color Red)
- Trademark Corvette C6 Padded Bar Stool, Black
- B LHbox Basin Mixer Tap Bathroom Sink Faucet Continental antique faucet basin wash basin,
- Yosemite Home Decor Peacock Poise I I, Multi
- All Copper Retro redating Hot And Cold Kitchen Mixer Faucet
- WasserhahnTap Kitchen hot cold double hole thick copper filter mesh universal redating faucet
- Faucets Basin Mixerwater Faucet Basin Mixer Black Crane Water Tap
- CZOOR Bathroom Sink Mixer Tap Luxury gold High Quality Brass Tall Bathroom Sink Vessel Faucet Single Lever Handle Lavatory Faucet golden Basin Mixer Tap
- High-End Flat Single Hole Bathroom Basin Faucet Hot and Cold Mixing Valve Faucet Plating Silver
Meet Mr. Impossible
Pat Brown believes he can completely replace animals in the food system by 2035.
Turning Targets Into Action, Against the Clock
How do we make the transition towards healthy and sustainable diets for all?
Can healthy food save the planet?
The findings of the EAT-Lancet report explained.
Co-chairs of the EAT-Lancet Commission, Prof. Johan Röckstrøm and Prof. Walter Willett take you through the groundbreaking report.
Five Questions on EAT-Lancet
Answers to five questions about the planetary health diet and the Commission.
The Planetary Health Diet
The EAT-Lancet findings introduces the planetary health diet – the optimal diet for people and planet. Join us by eating more greens and wasting less food.
EAT-Lancet Commission Brief for Everyone
The EAT-Lancet Commission presents a global planetary health diet that is healthy for both people and planet.
EAT-Lancet Commission Brief for Policymakers